Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Is it worth it to cheat?

Yikes, where does the time go? We're at almost 3 weeks on the program but I see lots of food in my pantry. Either Lisa and my trade multiplied my packets or I've really not been eating like I'm supposed to. Think I'll start journaling my food to be safe.

Ok, I've made some realizations. When you cheat, it's like you start all over again. Like an addict kicking the habit you go thru about 3 days of hell all over again, just like the beginning, then it's all ok once more. I got some yummy decaf teas and had many glasses yesterday, water, Crystal Light. I pee'ed all night long but today I'm back down to 155- not too far from 10 lbs lost. I've got to keep at it HARDCORE or I'll be on this crap forever.

Lisa...errrrrrrrrr, "Backfat Be Gone", YOU GO GIRL!!! She's down just about 1 lb per day on the program, or 20 POUNDS! Absolutely amazing, you give me hope.

Days like today when I wake up and I'm not starving, I think I can stick with it and reach my goal weight (which is more of a pant size than a weight). It's when I don't pay attention and I don't eat every 2-3 hours that I'm starving and think I might keel over. That's when I want bread and cheese, my fall back comfort food.

Moral of the story? Pay attention and do what you're supposed to. It really works that way. Duh!

No comments: