Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day ? Who's counting?

hi all...is anyone reading this anymore? i don't think so. i'm frustrated and STARVING. some days i don't eat all 5 of my medifast meals, most of all because i really don't like them. i get busy and forget to put my packets in my purse then off to work i go. i don't go off and eat a cheeseburger or anything, i skip my meals until i get home (or skip them all together which is putting me into hybernation-storing-fat-mode!). Still i'm down about 9 lbs since when i started, which is pretty damn good, but my sister is down something like 16 or 17!!!!! it sucks to be miserable and hungry all the time. i think my body is starting over and i'm needing to get over that hump again. i'm crying for help...begging! anyone with me??

does anyone have a yucky splenda taste in their mouth all the darn time? makes me wanna suck a lemon. had the beef stew last night...coach gave me a sample. it was delicious!! the best so far, i think because it didn't taste of splenda!

ps. did i mention i'm STARVING? starving. want a huge bowl of pasta with butter and parm. garlic bread. wine. hold the splenda please.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm counting and I'm reading. It's Monday, my first full day of drinking my food. Not such a fan!!! Hoping tomorrow will be a better day ;-)

Margaret said...

2 days down and 4 lbs lost. I went out and bought a killer pair of shoes. Can't wait to see what I will get for 20 pounds. ha ha
Uh......you wern't kidding about the petrified chicken. Ate it though cuz' that way i felt as if i had something to crunch rather than just drink every meal. Day 3 is supposed to get better. We'll see !!

Dana said...

I didn't know they had beef stew! I want, i want! i hate the chicken noodle but the tomato and chicken with wild rice is yummy....what i don't understand though is, if they can make the chicken soft and normal like in the wild rice soup what the hell happened with the chicken noodle? I really need to trade out my gross stuff for different stuff because I'm incredibly low on yummy's and i haven't barely touched the gross stuff! I'm restarting tomorrow because since I've been sice its been a hassle just to get water down my throat let alone chalk and petrified chicken!