Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 13???

Is that possible, day 13? Where does the time go?? Ok, things are ok, I'm getting ready to cheat big time with Backfat by my side. We've been invited to a Fall Harvest at Carmella Winery and we can't NOT eat and drink. Back on track tomorrow, I swear. Things are good otherwise, Leakie does better than me. I skip meals occasionally in lieu of a glass of wine, or sometimes just because it sounds terrible. Sometimes I eat a raw hunk of tofu to fill the void. I am an eater, damn it, and I enjoy food!!

Re-read my Medifast book last night and am ready to get back on track...first thing in the morning.

Hey, I think you guys can post new stuff too, can't ya? Go to dashboard and hit New Post and off you go!!!

Placed a little ad on Craigslist today looking for more Boise Medifasters...we'll see what turns up...or should I say "who"?

No comments: